A revolutionary new way to accurately monitor numerous water parameters.
perpetually monitor up to 10 water parameters with one device.
maintain an optimal ecosystem for your fish and corals.
benefit fish and coral reef conservation by reducing loss.
The MindStream Monitor represents a significant leap forward in maintaining aquarium water by accurately measuring numerous water parameters in one sophisticated scientific instrument.
ONE SINGLE MONITOR
Cost: Under $900
Measures: carbonate alkalinity, calcium, pH, salinity, temperature, ammonia, oxygen, and potassium, plus carbon dioxide
Automated ongoing monitoring
No calibration required
Wireless data networking to the cloud
Aggregated and historical results, plus action alerts to aquarists' computers and devices
Total cost: About $14,000
Measures: total alkalinity, calcium, pH, salinity, temperature, ammonia, oxygen, and potassium
Mostly manual, intermittent testing
Some require calibration
No built-in wireless networking
Limited data reporting to aquarists
GET NOTIFIED WHEN PRE-ORDERS BEGIN
- Advanced fluorescence and colorimetric sensor technology adapted from the medical field.
- Ultra-sensitive optical measurement circuits for measuring the fluorescence response of the indicator dyes.
- Space age plastics that virtually eliminate moisture penetration and prolong the useful life of the monitor in sea water, and reduce organic matter buildup on surfaces.
- Custom optical filtering that enables high accuracy and resolution in measuring essential water parameters.
- RFID tags on the MindStream sensor discs for unique identification and automatic download of calibration data.
- Inductive power technology that enables power to be transmitted through aquarium glass up to ¾ thick and eliminates wires in your tank.
- Highly reliable, scalable, and secure Microsoft Azure-based cloud servers for customer profiles, parameter algorithm computations, tank databases, and out-of-range alerts.
- The MindStream Web App is built on the latest HTML-5 and CSS3 platforms for use on any Web-enabled device.